HypnoBirthing is a loving, beautiful, conscious way to make time for each other and the pregnancy. You work towards the birth together with your birth partner. But the steps in pregnancy are just as important as the day of delivery. If you practice in advance, you can embrace childbirth. Your body knows how to relax better and recognises the exercises you have done together in advance. You get 5 sessions of 2.5 hours at a time and then 5 times , over 5 consecutive weeks.
In short, you come together with your partner or birth partner and enjoy the relaxation and educational exercises. Prepare yourself for a beautiful, positive and unforgettable experience: the birth of your baby. During the hypnobirthing course you will learn many mental preparation techniques for a loving birth. Let go of your doubts or worries and use the mind tools I give you to feel strong, confident and positive.
You will also learn how to reduce the pain, learn to relax during our hypnobirthing course that is supported with teaching videos, hypnosis sessions and the course book. You decide when, where and how. Entirely according to your own needs and wishes. This way you have a wide package to choose from and then make it your own.
This course is offered in Dutch – Min. 3 couples – Max. 6 couples
Dates: Amsterdam Noord – Dinsdag Nov 14/21/28 & dec 12/19
Time: 19:00 – 21:30
Location: Sacred Mother Centrum
Nieuwendammerkade 26, Amsterdam Noord
The course comes with the following course material:
* Natural birth video’s (theory + breathing exercises)
* A digital course textbook hand out
* Hardcover HypnoBirthing book
* Many extras (birthplan, practice workbook, practice schedule)
* Affirmations online with link
* Extra support after birth
* Rainbow meditation
* The course material (the video’s the Hypnobirthing book and the hypnosis sessions are available online and available to digitally download.
* You can study, read and watch the material to your own satisfaction.
→ To learn more about this course and book it, please click on this link!
This course is offered by Alejandra Alarcón, holistic birth worker and founder of Stralende Mama.
→ Click on this link to learn more about Alejandra’s services and how she can support you.