An informative and useful session where we will share tips and tools based on the Montessori approach on how to help your baby and toddler fall asleep and stay asleep. You will also have an opportunity to ask all your sleep related questions to a sleep consulting expert.
What will you learn?
– The importance of sleep independence for babies and toddlers
– Tips & Tools to establish healthy sleep habits and promote sleep independence from the start of your little one’s life onwards
– How to set an age appropriate evening routine
– Important information about safe sleep practices
– Sleep regressions, what are they and how to cope
COST: 50€ – Use promo code WIJS20 for 20% off!
WHERE: Wijs Gym Fysiotherapie West, Tweede Hugo de Grootstraat 45, Amsterdam
→ Click here to book your spot. Space is limited!
About Little baby go to sleep:
Camille Verniolle is the founder of Little baby go to sleep. Her international journey has enabled her to live in the UK, USA and France before settling in The Netherlands over a decade ago. With a rich background working with expat and bilingual families (French and English), she brings a wealth of experience to her role as a certified Parent Coach specialised in Sleep. As a mother of twins, Camille intimately understands the challenges of sleep deprivation and has dedicated herself to helping new families establish healthy sleeping habits. Through her Montessori based approach and knowledge in child psychology, she has successfully guided numerous families to better sleep and harmonious routines.
→ Learn more about Camille and how she can support you on her Parentally profile.